2003 Highlander Random AC failure

My 2003 Highlander has been doing the same. Works fine for a while and then stops, seemingly at random. I checked the freon levels today and the low side said 100lbs, WAY too high. Checked the fans because too little air through evaporator core can cause high pressure, they appear to be spinning and pulling air. WHAT ELSE can I check to make sure fans are spinning fast enough???

Today the car overheated sitting still in traffic. I got moving and the gauge went down to an acceptable level and I made it home. Coolant levels are fine, fans are blowing fine. Pressure even with engine OFF is still 100lbs on low side. Started the car again and the AC worked just fine and the temp gauge stayed at acceptable levels…like nothing was wrong. I am quite sure it will fail me again on the road tomorrow, no sense failing while I am safely at home. Any ideas???

Failed in traffic several times today…Louisiana in July ain’t pretty! Freon level is good. When the clutch will spin the pressure is perfect. Someone suggested an AC cycling switch but I can find no such named part. Is the AC compressor relay or AC clutch relay the new name for a cycling switch? How to tell which one? How to troubleshoot? Help please