2003 Buick rendezvous Awd disabled and anti-lock lights on

03 Buick Rendezvous/ It doesn’t work well on snow., especially going up hills. I had it scan & had wheel & rear bearing & hub assembly replaced on one side. However, lights are both still on after these were replaced and still not able to go up hills on snow! Wth? Very little traction at all. Someone told me that my back tires were spinning when trying to go up hill on the snow. Any suggestions??

Here is a forum reference. Apparently you are not alone. Also, here is a Service Bulletin for your problem.
http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/buick-rendezvous/T099AK6HKTLS717SQ

Bulletin No.: 03-05-25-004A

Date: April 14, 2004

TECHNICAL

Subject:
ABS and/or Traction Control Lamp On, AWD Disabled Message Displayed, DTCs Set (Replace Front Wheel Bearing and Hub Assembly)

Models:
2002-2004 Buick Rendezvous
2002-2004 Chevrolet Venture
2002-2004 Oldsmobile Silhouette
2002-2004 Pontiac Aztek, Montana

with All Wheel Drive

Supercede:

This bulletin is being revised to change part number information and update the model years. Please discard Corporate Bulletin Number 03-05-25-004 (Section OS - Brakes).

Condition

Some customers may comment that the ABS and/or traction control system lamp is illuminated. Also, the AWD disabled message may be displayed. Upon investigation, the technician may find several DTCs set.

Correction

When normal diagnosis leads to the wheel speed sensor as the suspect component, replace the front wheel bearing and hub assembly, P/N 89047684. Refer to the Wheel Bearing/Hub Replacement procedure in the Front Suspension sub-section of the Service Manual. This new part has 6 mm (0.236 in) added to the harness to prevent any stress to the wiring.

Thank you!