2002 Honda Odyssey

I have a 2002 Honda Odyssey with 95,000 miles on it. The car was properly maintained. Honda will not stand behind this. I had purchased a 7 year warranty that ran out 6 months ago. My advice is to email everyone on your contact list with your stories about Honda. If they won’t pay for their defect then let’s alert the public about the company they are dealing with. They are very short sighted. I will not buy another Honda and my husband who purchases business vehicles will not consider Honda. I am also pursuing a class action suit since the 1999 - 2001 vehicles won in their class action against Honda

Why should Honda honor a warranty that has expired? How about some details?

How can something that lasted 7 years and 95,000 miles be a “defect?” Please explain.

Care to elaborate? What exactly went wrong?

While it is very possible that the OP has a valid complaint, in the absence of any real details, I have to discount whatever she is ranting about. Vague accusations do not cut it in the legal arena, and if the OP is going to pursue legal action, she had better become used to providing actual details.

Failed tranny?

ZzZzZzZzzzZzZzzZzZzZZz

For those interested, here is the class action suit settlement for those Hondas, and years, covererd by the Honda warranty on certain transmissions: http://www.hondatransmissionsettlement.com/php/login.php

So this is a transmission issue? I wish we could be sure.

I can see being upset about having to pay for a new transmission, but things break right after the warranty expires all the time. This sounds like a case of unrealistic expectations and sour grapes to me.