2002 Dodge Ram1500 Electrical Problem (?)

All of a sudden,when I try to start this (6cyl,manual tranny)the lights and gauges on the dash flicker on and off, go dead, then come back…Truck won’t start, sounds like the solenoid clicking. Battery fully charged,seems good. Odd clicking sound in dashboard (somewhere) when ignition key out.Headlights come on dim then brighten up until I try again…then dim out. I can hear a regular click noise from the left speaker although radio is off…I’m completely dumbfounded as to what to try next

The first thing to do is clean the battery connections using a battery post cleaning brush. If the problem still occurs then you need to check a faulty connection of the accessories power wire that ties the battery to the main fuse panel under the hood. If you find no prblem there then you need to check the power leads going to the fuse panel in the dash.

As far as the clicking you hear under the dash with the key removed, I’m not sure what to say about that. Hopefully it will clear up when you solve the other trouble.