2001 Mazda Protege

radio
batteries

#1

I installed a new battery yesterday and accidentally crossed the terminal in the process which caused a spark. The car starts and runs fine but my radio, dome light and keyless don’t work (power locks work from the inside but not keyless). I’ve checked the fuses on the inside panel and all appear fine. I was told that I probably blew the 100 amp fuse in the box under the hood. I removed that and had it tested and it’s fine. I’m stumped as to what might be the problem. Any ideas?