2001 Acura TL - Starting issues

I accidentally started my running car twice and then after 1 hour I tried to start my car and it didn’t turn on I wanna know what happened to it

I will let the mechanics here give you more details, but I suspect that you damaged the starter motor.

What do you mean by that? The starter didn’t turn the engine when you turned the key? Or it turned the engine but it did not start?

If you did damage by trying to start a running engine, you might hear a grinding sound or a fast whirring sound from the starter motor not turning the engine. Normally unless you really laid into the starter when it was running, it should be OK.

It turned the engine but it didn’t start

Vào Th 3, 24 thg 12, 2019 lúc 15:17 Mustangman via Car Talk Community cartalk@discoursemail.com đã viết:

Then your problem is not caused by you trying to start it while the engine is running.

I also heard the sound of the car when I try to turn it on

Vào Th 3, 24 thg 12, 2019 lúc 15:28 Mustangman via Car Talk Community cartalk@discoursemail.com đã viết:

I don’t understand what that means. What sound?

When I turned the key I heard the sound of the engine but the car didn’t start

Vào Th 3, 24 thg 12, 2019 lúc 15:32 Mustangman via Car Talk Community cartalk@discoursemail.com đã viết:

I’ve seen flex plates break from doing that.

Are you sure you’re not just hearing the starter operate, but the engine isn’t actually turning over?

Tester

I heard the sound of the engine when I turned the key

Vào Th 3, 24 thg 12, 2019 lúc 16:03 Tester via Car Talk Community cartalk@discoursemail.com đã viết:

Tran , can you get someone to help you make a better description than that ? What ever sound you are referring to is not clear .

The vroom sound when the car starting up

Vào Th 3, 24 thg 12, 2019 lúc 16:09 VOLVO V70 via Car Talk Community cartalk@discoursemail.com đã viết:

I expect Tran is hearing the normal rrrr rrr rrr cranking sound, but the engine doesn’t catch and run. A couple of possibilities

• A fuse or fusible link blew during one of the two starting-while-already-running events. Ask your shop to test if the fuel pump is running and that you are getting spark during cranking.

• The starter motor or flywheel gears were damaged and the rrr rrr rrr sound is the starter motor spinning, but since the gears are damaged it is not turning the engine. Ask a friend to turn the key while you watch the engine compartment. Do you see any belts and pulleys moving when you hear the rrrrr rrr rrrr sound? If not you’ll have to ask your shop to remove and inspect the starter motor.

Well I started my car again and it worked perfectly fine then when I stopped and tried to start it and it stopped working

Vào Th 3, 24 thg 12, 2019 lúc 19:16 GeorgeSanJose via Car Talk Community cartalk@discoursemail.com đã viết:

I see an actual visit to an actual mechanic in you future.