2000 dodge avenger , shaking

i HAVE A 2000 DODGE AVENGER SPORT THAT JUCT HAD THE BRAKES CHANGED IN THE FRONT AND NEW TIRES PLACED ON THE CAR, NOW WHEN I USE THE BRAKE PEDAL THE WHOLE CRA HAS A SHAKING IN THE FRONT END, WHAT COULD BE CAUSING THIS ? I SWAPPED OUT THE ROTORS AS WELL, THIS ONLY HAPPENS WHEN BRAKING

STOP YELLING!! (Turn off the Caps Lock).

Where do you feel the shake - is it a pulse in the brake pedal? A shimmy of the steering wheel? In the seat?

The first thing I would do before driving anywhere again is check all of the fasteners - caliper mount bolts and lug nuts especially. I would also go so far as to pull the tires & rotors again & check the mating surface between hub & rotor for rust/dirt/etc. Even tiny little lumps & such can cause the rotors to be out of whack.

Did you do the brakes or did someone else? If it was someone else, have you given them a chance to look again & drive the car? If so, what was said about it?

Check for worn steering/suspension components such as tie rod ends/ball joints. Check for worn wheel bearings which can cause excessive run-out at the rotors. And check for mis-torqued wheel lug nuts which will cause excessive run-out at the rotors.

Tester

Sorry about the caps lock…the shaking feels like it is the whole front-end, I have a buddy that has always worked on my brakes and this is a first for both of us, It seems like the it is worse when turning a bend in the road , that such as in a rounding curve and braking at the same time, I have to buy the whole wheel bearing hub to change this as they do not bother to press the min any longer, all other parts such as ball joints and steering brackets,although there is a clicking noise as I turn the hub by hand, is tha tnormal or should I go for all new bearings, the rear brakes have not been changed and could this be the problem ? Coming from the rear axle ? I can really feel it more on the steering wheel and the floor board, I am not really feeling only but a slight viberation on the steering wheel while driving it without the brakes being applied, hope I can get this one resolved, As the car is in great shape otherwise, and PS…the check engine light has been on for about 2 weeks now, would having a check on this give me any clues to the braking system ? thanks for all the help that you may give…frustated with this thing now…

Check for worn steering/suspension components such as tie rod ends/ball joints.( all this has been checked, as for wheel bearings not sure how you would check these, when turning the hub by hand fro mthe wheel being off the brake assembly I can hear and feel a clicking noise in the hubs, is this normal as well ? I was told it is for front wheel drive vehicles…thanks for the reply again…Will check those lug nuts again, as they were tightened with the wheels firmly on the ground and snugged while up in tha air…

Where do you feel the shake - is it a pulse in the brake pedal? A shimmy of the steering wheel? In the seat? ( in all the above places ),thanks again…dan