2000 Chevy cavalier

so I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people’s answers about this typical shut off while driving is not your fuel pump it’s not your injector it’s not your regulator has nothing to do with that at all is the orange wire harness located on the driver side underneath the plastic cover don’t believe me go out there take off the cover grab the wire harness twisted around a little bit and start your vehicle One should use a power probe to find the correct wire that is broke and one should get the proper wire diagram

Did you have a question?

That’s one heck of a sentence…

I have a question: If the OP talks like that…how does he/she breathe?

Let me see if I can try to help clarify the OP’s question

"So I read a lot of reviews and a lot of people’s answers about this
Typical shut off while driving is not your fuel pump, it’s not your injector [and] it’s not your regulator. Has nothing to do with that at all.
[It] is the orange wire harness located on the driver side underneath the plastic cover.
Don’t believe me? Go out there, take off the cover, grab the wire harness, twisted [it] around a little bit and start your vehicle.
One should use a power probe to find the correct wire that is broke and one should get the proper wire diagram."

I think the OP is trying to help someone. Can’t figure out who.
But I gotta tell ya OP, this is your one freebee. I’d really appreciate it if in the future you use punctuation, capitals, and sentence breaks. I’m willing to help this once because I think you’re trying to help someone, but I suspect your problem isn’t difficulty with English, but rather laziness probably brought on by a life of texting. If I’m wrong, you have my apology.

Now, who were you trying to help? Which post were you trying to respond to?

OP is trying to help somebody . . . ?! :astonished:

Sounds like OP read some stuff on in the internet, has no personal experience with the specific problem, but may be trying to help

That sure doesn’t make sense to me

I have no experience laying tile

I’m not going to read about it on the internet, and then offer advice to a stranger, as to how to lay tile, without having done it myself

Point well made, db.
I doubt if we’ll hear back from the OP anyway.