1999 Toyota 4-Runner Limited; 195,000 miles.
- No vibration when idling in park.
- No vibration when increasing RPM’s in park.
- Vibration starts at about 20-25 MPH and gets just a bit worse as speed increases.
- Vibration decreases to almost a stop when coasting (foot off of gas pedal) at any speed.
- Engine still feels strong at any speed. (I don’t go faster than 50-55 on my way to work.)
- Can feel normally smooth up and down shifting. No jolting or clanging during shifts.
- Don’t know the last time the transmission oil and filter were changed.
- All above in ‘D’ gear.