Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation

1997 honda accord trans leak

There is a little gold piece that looks like a nozzle in the front bottom part of the car by the bumper it’s leaking transmission fluid I need to replace that part but I don’t know what it is

Looks like a fitting for a transmission cooler line, where it attaches to the radiator. It looks like it’s pulled away from the radiator. Either it’s loose and can be tightened, or the radiator may have to be replaced.