1994 Buick ParkAveUltra/3.8l/Supercharger/FuelPumpRelay/Location

I’ve been at this a few weeks now, but I still need help. I can not locate the fuel pump relay. There are several in the control panel in the center of the firewall, but there is no graphic to tell which one it might be. Buick dealer told me it is under the dash on the passenger side but there are several relay looking blocks but again I can not identify which one, and let me add it is impossible to remove even one. There are no relays at the fuse box on the driverside of the dash area. I can’t find any info with Mitchell’s on demand.,Motor,Hayes,Chiltons or even AllData. This problem is driving me batty.

Pleasse, help if ypou can.

ThankYou

Once again, you only get this kind of detail from the factory service manual or a subscription to AllData. You get the factory manual from Helms. I know they are pricey but I always buy one for every car that I get and have always been rewarded. You get all of the locations for all of the devices, trouble-shooting charts, etc.

I cannot agree more. If you intend to keep a car for a long time, a factory service manual is a wise investment. They’re not inexpensive, but they have ALL the details the other books don’t have.

Used manuals, factory or otherwise, are available at Books4Cars.com, and, no, I don’t work for them, but I’m a satisfied customer. I just checked. They have factory and aftermarket manuals, including a factory electrical system manual, for your car.

Stop guessing. Get a manual.

ALLDATA shows the location of the fuel pump relay behind the dash on the passenger side, close to the ECM. The position of the relay in the relay center is (as you look at it) left side of the relay center, 2 spots UP from the mini fuses or 4 spots down from the top.

Willey: Thank you for the information. I have been a vol for the election these past month and have not been able to respond and thank you.
Rocky