Blogs Car Info Our Show Deals Mechanics Files Vehicle Donation

1993 MB E-Class - looking for convertible-specific interior trim parts

I have a 1993 Mercedes 300CE Convertible. Does anyone know where to find convertible-specific interior trim parts? I need: Plastic bezels around the convertible latch handles, the wood panel around the gearshift lever (has a place cut in for the top control button), a complete set of top gaskets, etc.

Where have you looked ? It seems that you need a Mercedes forum or have a Mercedes dealer direct you to a parts source . You may even need a classic vehicle restoration shop .