1987 f 15o orifice tube

where is the orifice tube i have put on new compessor and dryer but can not find orifice tube to replace it is it a must too replace

It should be located in the high pressure line between the condenser and the evaporator and you will need a special tool to remove it.

If you put a dryer on you should be looking for an expansion valve. Now if you put an accumulator on then you would be looking for an orifice tube. Which one did you put on?