1974 Dodge Van needs a proportioning valve

Where can I locate a proportioning valve? The van is a B200 with a 360.
This part distributes the brake fluid from the master cylinder to the brake lines. It has 2 lines coming into it and 3 lines going out of it.

I would think a junkyard would be your best bet

Or you might get lucky on eBay.

Finding one will be tough. You might have to tee the 2 front lines to the master cylinder and then install an adjustable brake proportioning valve from Wilwood or others. Adjust it until the front brakes lock first.

thank you !

In a message dated 4/27/2019 3:55:52 PM Eastern Standard Time, cartalk@discoursemail.com writes: