07 Silverado, Climate Control, AC Passenger Side, Heater Driver Side Help!

My battery was drained two nights ago, I jumped started it fine. However, the last two days, the truck has been hard to start, and battery seems low, even though the vehicle has been driven plenty. Today a new problem as arose, with the AC climate control. Driver side vents blow out very Hot Air, and Passenger Side blows out very cold Air. The setting on the digital climate control system says 60 F on both sides. Its possible the AC was on when the truck was jump started. Please advise on what myself might be able to do to get this fixed?

I’m new to the forum, and I have intermediate skills replacing mechanical devises such as alternators, water pumps, starters, brake calipers…ext. However, I fear my skills on electrical equipment in minimal with even my use of my multimeter. If you have any advice for me, I would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve had 2 of these GM trucks with electronic climate control. I had to replace the “brain” on both of them to get them to operate correctly. I got both of mine at the salvage yard. You may get a better answer to your question but the electronic controller (brain) of these systems are somewhat weak. If you had it on when you jump started your vehicle…you probably damaged it.

You probably have a parasitic drain on your battery. A good independent mechanic should have no problem sorting out that problem for you.

Thanks