Name Tommy's 1963 Dodge Dart

Had a dodge van once where the e fell off the hood and it was known as the dog. I like dog. When it starts its Good dog, good. When the Ballest resistor shorts out in the rain in the middle of the hood, its BAD DOG BAD!!!

DansAm

For me, the name “Snidely” seems to fit. I think it’s because the '63 Dart was a thin car like Dudley Do-Right’s mustache. Also, the car seems to have a sinister mystique to it, like Snidely Whiplash.

In my presious message, I erroneously wrote the mustache was like Dudley Do-Right’s. As seen in the picture above, I meant to say the Dart reminded me of Snidely Whiplash’s mustache from the Dudley Do-Right cartoon. Sorry for the confusion.

“Poetic”, that way when he waxes his car, he can say that he is waxing… well you get the idea.

how about “nichols shadow” after dodge general manager byron j. nichols and shadow because it’s black

also, “maggy 9111”-maggy (playing off tom’s last name-9(there were 9 dart models available that year) and-111 (the vehicles wheelbase)…

I think something like “The Deadly Dart”.

DDT
With all the smoke from exhaust.
Dodge Dart Toms’

I would give it a Stripper’s name, like “Sandy”, “Lisa”, “Alexandra” or “Honey”…

After all, it parades around topless.

:wink:

Dart seems to fit the car perfectly, no need to call it anything else.

Tommyrot! A nice expletive!

How about “Dawn”? (As in, "It’s always darkest before . . . " :wink:

No offense, Tommy, but I like “Old Fart Dart”.

While in college and working at the hotel at Minnewaska, near New Paltz, New York, my mother received a black dodge dart as a tip for her service. She named it Black Bart the Dodge Dart. She wound up abandoning it on a road trip somewhere in Colorado several years later.

I agree Jean. The name Dart Vader came to me also.

SNAIL ----ER

Why? It’s endangering and “no dam” good.

As Elvis would say, “A hunk, a hunk of burning junk.”

Since this vehicle is a small underpowered Chrysler
product, it can only be described as a HALF-VAST D500.

Black Magic! (for that is probably what it will take to make it run and/or keep running!!)