Ultimate Guy and Chick Cars

Ok, well there’s the ultimate car the guy or chick wants to own, and there’s the car to own to attract the guy or chick.

As a guy, I’m not more attracted to chicks that drive Beetles, Cabrios, or Miatas. (the top 3 chick cars) I also somehow doubt that chicks gravitate to guys because of their Mustangs, Corvettes, or Camaros. (the top three guy cars)

The only time I was more attracted to a girl because of her car was in my teens. Mary had a nineteen-seventy-something Datsun pickup that someone had shoehorned a 260Z motor (and 4-speed transmission) into. It was average to look at, but it sounded so cool, was damn fast, and she let me drive it. I later suspected that she got that truck precisely to attract a guy like me, mostly because it worked so well.

Perhaps this was part of Mary’s technique. Her previous car was a 2-seater sports car. It had the gas cap behind the rear license plate. Because the down-angle of the filler neck was shallow, it would spit gas back at you if you pumped it in wide open. Try to imagine her pulling into full service gas, asking for a fillup, and saying “pump slowly” in a sexy way.

It’s funny - at the time, I was young, and didn’t realize that Mary was “working it”, but to write it all down and look at it, it seems obvious she was… :smiley: