You couldn't exploit its performance potential on public roads

On an older “real classic” (yeah yeah yeah, no comments from the peanut gallery lol) that has a gear and cable driven analog speedometer, that is easy enough to get around, change the speedo gear or just unhook it all together for when those extra miles are needed… :wink:

I use a GPS app on my phone and put my phone against the instrument cluster (snug fit) to show me my speed, but I have to be careful as the car can accelerate faster then the GPS can keep up with for the app I use anyway…

1 Like

The year, 2035, the Indianapolis 500 is now all electric… Imagine those pit stops,

“Can I get you a Cappuccino with that Vanilla Bean Scone while your car is charging?”

“Oh, they changed your tires 5-minutes ago… You still have 7-minutes for the car to charge.”

“Oh, don’t worry about your position, Marco Andretti III (Mario’s Great grandson…) is three-seconds back, but he went for a shower while his car is charging…”

2 Likes

Basically they trust you. However, if you do drive the vehicle during the time period you told your insurance company it’s in storage, and get in an accident - then you WON’T BE COVERED.

2 Likes