Wuzzzzzzzzzzz up wit dis jeep

I HAVE A '96 GRAND CHEOKEE WIT A 4.0 6CYL I HAVE REPLACED EVERY SENSOR ON THRODLE BODY , CRANK SENSOR, FUEL PUMP, DISTRIBUTOR,WIRES PLUGS, COIL, THIS THING WILL NOT ACCILERATE UNDER 2000 RPMS WHEN IT IDLES IT PULSATES AS LONG AS I KEEP THE RPMS ABOVE 2000 RPMS I CAN GET IT WHERE I HAVE TO GO IF THE RPMS GOES UNDER 2000 IT BOGGS DOWN

Maybe the cat is clogged or fuel pressure is low.

The problem might be with Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor.

The symtoms of a bad MAP sensor are, poor fuel mileage, black smoke out of the exhaust when idling, rough idle, and lack of power from the engine.

Tester

Have you checked the ECU for stored fault codes???

I HAVE DONE ALL THAT

EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE ENGINE IS NEW

EVEN CHANGED EACH SENSOR TWICE

Is your capslock key broken?

I’m curious as to why you’re changing so many parts. Has a proper diagnosis been carried out on this vehicle?

New engine? Timing chain off a tooth.

YES SCAN HAS BEEN DONE SEEMS LIKE ITS ALWAYS COMIN UP WIT SUMTHIN DIFF

TOOK IT TO JEEP THEY SAID THE MAP SENSOR WAS ACTIN ERACTIC SO TOOK OFF AFTER MARKET ONE AND BOUT ONE AT JEEP STILL NOTHIN NEW

Please, I urge you, unlock your caps key. Your text is difficult to read in all capital letters.

Exactly what codes have been found stored in the ECU??

And speak the Kings language!

Tester

sorry about that at one time it said the map sensor and it says all six cylinders were missfiring but its doing that because of what ever is causing it another time the idle positioning sensor go fig this thing has a history that probably needs to be explained to make it more clear why so many parts were changed

Have the fuel pressure checked. It is not monitored by the ECU, and just may kick off erroneous codes if any. Changing the fuel pump is no guaranty of solid fuel pressure.

ITS HAD 50# FUEL PRESSURE FROM THE GIT GO A FRIEND OF MINE THAT HAS A REPAIR GARAGE SAID MAYBE ITS VOLUMN THATS WHY I CHANGED THE FUEL PUMP

What you’re doing is called the “shotgun approach”. You keep changing parts hoping something will work. I strongly recommend against this.

Again, what codes are being stored???

I JUST TOOK ANOTHER SCAN NOW ITS SAYS IGNITION COIL IT HAS A NEW DESTRIBUTOR AND NEW COIL

The scan doesn’t say anything, it only gives a code that is a letter followed by 4 numbers. If you want serious help, you need to post that code, nothing else. I.e P0300

Did it have this problem before you replaced the distributor? It should be synchronized (timed) using a scan tool.