Will 36" x 30 " object Fit into Subaru Forester (2001)

I need to put a 30x36" machine into the back of a Subaru Forester. From the internet: size is
63.1 cu.ft. interior cargo volume w/seats folded Interior Cargo Volume w/Seats Folded

Exterior Height 65.0 " exterior height Exterior Height
68.3 " exterior body width

Based on the information give…
30x36" and it’s 63.1 cu ft.

That would mean that the object should be 30" x 36" x 100.1"

Height and width it looks like there’s not going to be a problem. But depth of 100" IS. My 4runner couldn’t haul this.

If there is any doubt, you will need to get a tape measure and find out. The listings for interior cargo volume are more for marketing purposes and size classifications (compact, midsize, full size, etc) rather than figuring out what objects will fit inside the vehicle.

Yep, the only way to find out for sure, other than trying to fit the thing in there, is to take a tape measure to your Forester and measure.

I need to put a 30x36" machine into the back of a Subaru Forester. From the internet: size is 63.1 cu.ft. interior cargo volume w/seats folded Interior Cargo Volume w/Seats Folded

Exterior Height 65.0 " exterior height Exterior Height
68.3 " exterior body width

Of course it’ll fit. The question is will it fit all the way. You might want to edit what you wrote originally because it’s not all that clear.

A 1 gallon jug will hold 231 cubic inches of vodka or a small model ship. Getting it inside is the issue.