Wierd "Shake/Shift" 2005 Camry

Interesting… This is a Michelin “Dealer” that I have been using for 20 years. But it has changed owners and I know they buy from a wholesaler/distributor. It also is a single location local mom and pop shop.

Someone is being way too sensitive . Questions are asked on Forums like this to have a better understanding . This might irritate you also but why not consider four good tires of a lower price then Michelin . I have even bought house brand tires that gave good service that did not damage the checking account.

3 Likes

I am not being sensitive, considering they made an assumption that I don’t rotate my tires then asked in the way. I am all for questions, but I guess you didn’t read that comment I made. I would just prefer he had ask if I rotate my tires instead of making accusations and assumptions that are not true.

As to your question, I believe it is a great one, and a great recommendation. I have considered that but in the past, dollar per mile driven, I get a much better return (and performance) on the tires I buy. I have been getting upwards towards 100,000 miles out of the tires. By the way, that has been because I check them monthly and rotate them. But I am actually reconsidering the make and model of tires I am purchasing.

Yes you are. No one here knows anything about you. People are just tying to help, even if it seems insensitive to you.

3 Likes