Wheel well poped

I have a 2003 chevy 1500 siverado truck does not tow anything,no heavy loads,job site off road and not twisted more than normal.The pass.side wheel well welds broke and caulk cracked off.What the? I live in Florida truck has 38000 miles yes thats all very well taken care of. Can you help PLEASE

OH YA IN THE TRUCK BED HUMPS CAN SEE TIRE THUR SEPARATION.I ALSO HAVE 1990 RANGER THAT I BEAT THE #^%$@! OUT OF ITS JUST FINE. NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Is there any kind of vibration at: normal speeds, accelerating, stopping, slowing, over bumps, at highway speeds? I guess you lost the small lead weights added by the car dealer or tire dealer to balance your wheels. Go back and get your wheels rebalanced.

I’m not sure what you’re asking us to help you with. The only thing that can be done is to have the wheel well tacked back together by a weld shop or body shop and have the chassis inspected from underneath to be sure there’s nothing unusual going on. Obviously, a bit of touchup bdoy and paint work will need to follow the tack welding.

Did you buy this used? If so, the possibility of it having been in an accident exists. That doesn’t help fix it, but it might explain it.

I heard the manufacture of your truck was building such poor vehicles that they went bankrupt, now we know both issues are true.

WHY AND HOW CAN THIS EVEN HAPPEN I’VE OWNED LOTS OF TRUCKS NEVER HAVE SEEN THIS AND NO BROUGHT NEW 15 MILES ON IT COULD A CAR LIFT DO THIS LIKE AT SOME OIL CHANGE PLACES? NO ACCIDENTS NO OFF ROAD DRIVING NO KIDS DRIVING IT BUT JUST RECENTLY UP ON A LIFT FOR OIL