Best of Deals Car Reviews Repair Shops Cars A-Z Radio Show

What's this part behind the trunk panel?

A small piece of it came off. I’m curious.

What part are you referring to? That black pad?

That is a sound deadening patch. If that upper right corner broke off, no matter, won’t hurt anything

1 Like