What's my 2003 Toyota Camry worth?

I have a 15 yr old camry that has original engine, 4 cylinder, only 150000 miles on it, never has been wrecked.Not even bumped. It has been maintained like clock work. It runs beautifully and has never been sitting up. Paint is good and interior is good. What is a top dollar amount that i could sell it for?

Look in KBB.com or Edmunds.com. Both have valuation tools for used cars trade-in and private sale. Be realistic about the condition of your car. If you price it to high, you will know it because you will get no calls asking about it.

1 Like

I’ve used Edmunds for valuations and find it to be fairly accurate. Even if you don’t want to sell it to a dealer, take it to a used car dealer for a valuation. That will give you a trade in value. If you choose to sell it to a private buyer, the trade in will be the lowest value you might accept.

Private party in my area is 3500. Dealer has one for 6500 w/128k. So, somewhere in between those amounts.

How can you say that? The OP did not identify the trim level of the car or any of the options.