What size rims can I fit on a 2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i premium?

Hi! I was just wondering what size rims I can fit on my current Subaru Impreza. My stock rims right now are 5x100 16x6.5,+55. I want to go with 5x100 17x8+37. Will these rims fit my car without rubbing? Any help would be great!

I would try a Subaru specific forum.

Go to Tire Rack’s or Discount Tire’s website. They have that already calculated for you - including proper tire sizing.

5 Likes

I would imagine that where you are going to purchase these wheels and tires would have that information . And if I told you that they would fit how would you know that I really knew what I was talking about . That is why almost every place that sells tires and wheels has online charts to show you what fits.

+1
Additionally, CapriRacer’s suggestion about using the TireRack website is a very good idea.
No matter where the OP decides to buy his wheels, the valid info on that site will help him immensely.

3 Likes

Missed the part about tire size. You want to stay stock OD? You don’t say.

The offset is a little shallow. The recommend tire would be a 225/45-17. The recommended offset for that size rim is +45, these will stick out the sides (wider track) slightly but should be OK.