I’m looking (probably like many other seniors) for the perfect car for seniors. we don’t want much, just:
- safety equipment: lane departure/blind spot monitor, back up camera, auto braking to make up for diminished reflexes, sight, etc.
- comfort: to rest our weary bones
- quiet: to protect what little hearing we have left
- ability to see where the 4 corners are, or at least not have huge blind spots caused by massively wide pillars or huge rear view mirrors.
- and, of course, reasonably priced since, after all we are on a fixed income.
Jim from an Arizona retirement community