After being serviced at our local Dealership, Volvo Marin, my Volvo XC 90 spontaneously burst into flames while parked in my garage causing a devastating fire that burned down the garage and two cars.
I was driving home with my daughter in my other car. We pulled into the garage and noticed smoke coming out of the Volvo while it was parked in the adjacent space in the garage. I got out and looked under the car and saw flames shooting out of the engine block ! The fire quickly spread resulting in a three alarm fire .
Please watch this video before considering purchase of a Volvo!