Vibration while accelerating slowly

GSP automotive is the manufacturer. Originated in China and they have facilities in the US. Not sure where these specific axles were made. Stockwise Auto is the Amazon seller that I purchased the axles through. They already refunded me for the first axle that was replaced. They were great, no issues at all with returning the part after it had been installed. No complaints there.
Thanks for all the recommendations, I will add them to my tool box.

Best of luck there OP, and thank you for your service to your country.

Mechanic swapped out the remaining CV axle with a new one and he is reporting that he thinks the vibration is still there and that he thinks that the transmission needs to be replaced. I’m picking it up tomorrow and never returning to that shop again.

Picked up the CRV and the vibration still exists. All engine mounts, tranny mounts and diff mounts have been replaced and both axles have been replaced, as well as the intermediate shaft bearing.
The vibration only occurs 50% of the time while accelerating under 20mph. The shop owner swears up and down that the vibration I feel is the transmission starting to slip. Does anyone else think this could be accurate?
Are there any outside the box thoughts as to what this could be?
Should I take it back and insist on them swapping two more axles in or should I take it to Honda and have them diagnosis it?
I appreciate the continued feedback.

Whenever there’s a possibility the transmission is slipping, first step is a proper transmission service, which usually means to drop and clean the pan, replace the filter, and refill with fresh fluid. Usually when the transmission is slipping it is pretty obvious, but maybe this time it isn’t so obvious, so a proper service is probably a good idea. Ideas for vibrations felt in the steering wheel that only occur when accelerating and moving straight ahead

• inner cv joints
  • differential portion of transaxle
  • bent wheel/hub/out of balance
  • wheel bearing
  • torque converter lock-up

For any vibration, good idea for clues to test if the problem happens or doesn’t happen under these conditions

• while in gear accelerating
  • while in gear going uphill
  • while in gear at a steady speed
  • while coasting from above and down through the speed where the vibration was noticed
  • while braking

At this point, I would say yes. The torque converter lock-up clutch operates from 2nd gear on and could be the problem. Also, ask if the PCM (powertrain control module) needs to be updated.

Took the Honda to a transmission shop yesterday. They went through the entire tranny on the diagnostic machine and there were zero issues id’d. They drained and filled, advising against a flush. Fluid was dark, but not burnt. The shop owner said the only thing they couldn’t verify were external selonoids that may have clogged screens, but that based on the read out from the computer, there is no issues with fluid flow. After the service I called the original shop back and they are going to replace both front CV axles for free under their warranty. I’m going in tomorrow morning to get the work done. If it persists after getting two new axles (this will be the third new set) I will take it to Honda.