Valve ajustment

MY 95 CIVIC IS MAKING A LITTLE NOISE ON THE HEAD THEY TOLD ME IT NEEDED A VALVE AJUSTMENT JUST WANTED TOO KMOW NOW MUCH PRESHUR DOSE THE VALES NEED

The valve do not need or get any “pressure”. The adjustment is referred to as valve lash, or clearance, and it should specify this on the underhood sticker.

If you’re not mechanically inclined, I would advise paying to have it done by someone with the expertise to do it.
Misadjusted valves can cause several different kinds of engine damage, none of it cheap, depending on how badly and which way the lash adjustment was done.

The 95 Civic has a 16 valve engine and is a little loud to begin with. By that, I mean a little . . . tick . . . tick . . . tap . . on startup. The engine will get really quiet afterwards, but gets a little louder after it warms up, like after 15-20 minutes of driving. My wife has a 95 and the noise has always bothered me, so I checked the valve clearance . . . it was within specs. Go figure. Rocketman

how do i check the valve clearance and how do i get info about the engine ,its noit the stock d15b7 i put a inported one from japan its a d15b i dosent have the 7 at the end i thought it was the same put there a little diffrence
thanks for the advice