Used All-Terrain Tires

Offset isn’t affected by tires, just by wheels, right?

Yes, ten characters.

That’s right. I buy my tires at Tire Rack and have them shipped to my repair shop. They install and do a road force balance.

At this point, I do not recommend taking the NYC subway, due to the increase in crime underground ever since the pandemic began. It’s probably safer during the day when more people are around, but I would still recommend avoiding it for now.

I also don’t recommend driving in Manhattan. Between tolls, incredibly high parking fees, and traffic congestion, it’s just not worth it. Here is where Uber or Lyft come in very handy.

3 Likes

Been there several times. When ever I’m in the city I try to make a visit. ALWAYS crowded - no matter what time of day/night.

1 Like

We were last up to Katz’s in 2019 when my wife and I went up for a day trip to see a musical too. I’ve had a ton of stuff on the menu, but my favorite by far is their Pastrami on Rye. I can’t wait to go back up and have another! They make a delicious Matzoh Ball soup too. I had some amazing Matzoh Ball soup at another deli near the Lyric Theatre too…wish I could remember which one it was.

All excellent points.

1 Like

I believe katzs deli closed down. so double check before you go.

It is likely that they were closed at the height of the pandemic, but I can assure you that they are currently open for business, and won’t close their doors until 10:45 PM tonight.

If you hurry, you might be able to make it. :wink:

https://katzsdelicatessen.com/

Is it possible that you are confusing Katz’s with the Stage Delicatessen, which closed about 9 years ago?

1 Like

Their Pastrami on Rye sandwiches are to die for.

3 Likes

Thanks for your help, everybody. I ordered the Walmart ones for $111 each and had them installed at my tire shop. Cost me 3 times as much, but the used option just wasn’t practical. And I decided I like the painted wheels.

3 Likes

Looks good. I’ve had those Cooper discoverer AT tires before. They rode and wore pretty good with not lots of road noise. It was a toss up between those and the Goodyear Wrangler ATS when I bought tires. The Goodyear’s were in stock locally, so I went with them. Price was nearly identical.

I need to get a rack like that. Hauling 16’ boards the other day was… Interesting.