Undiagnosed sound when turning

I have been to 4 mechanics and I still do not have an answer. The sound is only when I turn to the right. You can hear it at 11-12 and 25-26. Please please please help! There is a suspected malfunctioning ABS module, but not sure if it’s related. The wheel bearings are fairly new, by about a year.
Watch “Sound when turning car” on YouTube

(Sorry, the upload wasn’t working)

Have you checked your brakes?

There’s nothing there that an ABS module would do. The first thing I’d do is take a look at the dust shields for the brake rotors - maybe bend them out just a little or something. And after that just start looking for other similar kinds of loose or bent things that can encounter the spinning wheel, rotors or whatever.

I’ve been told the brakes are fine, but I’ll take a closer look. I only mentioned the ABS module because I’m having ABS issues and the mechanics best guess is that’s the problem, but he said it could be a sensor in the wheel housing. I really don’t know much when it comes to cars. I’ve been to 2 dealer mechanics and 2 outside mechanics. None of them can agree on my issue. Actually, the last dealer said not to worry about my ABS malfunctioning, even though I can’t stop properly. I wish I knew more about cars so I could explain everything better to the mechanics. I even drove with the last one, but he couldn’t hear the sound… he’s a little… older.

Could the rotors make a sound like that? I think I remember one telling me I could have the rotors turned after the wheel bearings were replaced, but that the brakes were fine and I didn’t need to.

Something rubbing on the brake rotor could - the dust shields I mentioned are just thin metal plates on the backside of the rotor. If they get distorted a little they can rub on the rotor. But basically someone just has to look. But it just sounds to me like a little bit of metal rubbing on a little bit of metal.

Ok, thanks! I’ll talk with the mechanic when I go back for the ABS. At least I’m not the only one that can hear it!