Types of cars with v6 on premium gas

i want to get a car with power something with a v6 but can find one that doesnt use premium gas do you know any?

The Fords, most GM, Honda, and Toyotas use regular, I think. What are you looking for?

If you want something with over 300HP, it’ll run on premium.

of cylinders does not equal power! Look for what you want (Power) and it is not measured in cylinders. While more cylinders often show up in more powerful cars, there are many exceptions.

i just want a car the has like 210+hp and looks cool

I think most V-6s these days have over 210 HP. My 2006 Mazda6 has 215, and it’s not very high powered compared to the Camry/Accord. Fun to drive, though–you might check one out.

Scrabbler

I would assume that any economy car manufacturer would do so. An Acura TL uses premium but I don’t think the Accord V6 does.

Also, keep in mind that powerful cars don’t have to have a V6.

Just remember that 210 hp on a hummer would hardly move it, in a Miata it would be a rocket.

You are looking for performance and that is not measured by the number of cylinders or the horse power.

The most powerful car I have ever owned or driven was my RX7. Two rotary cylinders and could out perform nearly any car on the road.

I could be wrong, but I believe the Consumer Reports New Car Preview has all that data. Try your local bookstore.

A 2003 or 2004 Honda Accord V6 coupe.