Four days ago, shortly after a hurricane. I tried starting my car and it wouldn’t start. The lights, radio, and AC would turn on but the engine wouldn’t make a sound. I left the car at my father’s for four days without looking at it. I open the trunk to check the battery, and the well with the battery and spare tire is filled with water. The battery was almost completely submerged except for the top inch of the battery where the cables are connected. There is a metal connector between two cables that is completely rusted from the water.
My question is, what do I need to do/get in order to get my car running again. If anyone has any ideas then I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.