Toyota Yaris

Okay, I’ve almost definitely decided to buy a new Toyota Yaris; however, I’d like to put it off another year. Anyone happen to know if Toyota’s planning to change the shape/look of this car in the next twelve months? When the new Scion xA came out, I didn’t like it nearly as well as the old.

The current Yaris shape is not very old; it succeeded the Echo which was really the old style Yaris. So you might have to wait a year or two to get a new shape.

I think it’s good for another two years but we would only be lucky to get a few changes made. The echo seat belts were a lot easier to use and the dashboard is still stupid. Get cruise control so you can keep your eyes on the road. The car will not do steady speeds on the highway without some attention.

I had definitely planned on cruise control – that’s maybe the ONE added feature I would get – since I do a lot of highway commuting and am “vertically challenged”; it’s literally a stretch to stay far enough away from the airbag and still depress the accelerator for long periods. I like the current body, so “yay.”