Tires suggested for a 2009 Camry Hybrid?

^ There is always flow-through ventilation.
But we know, and the Camry fuel econometer indicates, that a drop in mileage occurs when the air conditioner compressor engages.

Having a good sweat-out and drinking bottled water is good while I am doing nothing but sitting for hours. I wish thathe vehicle had bicycle pedals so that I could contributenergy and also get some exercise.

The boxes are well insulated. They contain ice cubes or dry ice to sit in a hot delivery van as a commercial courier stops at many hospitals during an 8-hour shift.
Outgassing CO2 is flushed from the vehicle with the flow-through ventilation.
(If I sleep, I keep a window above my head partially open so that I don’t wake up dead.)

The boxes are hauled in the Camry’s trunk. Battery-cooling air flows though the passenger compartment and into the trunk. When I remove boxes from the trunk, none are warmer than normal.

“Having a good sweat-out and drinking bottled water is good while I am doing nothing but sitting for hours. I wish thathe vehicle had bicycle pedals so that I could contributenergy and also get some exercise.”

Doing nothing but driving, sometimes (by your own admission at triple digit speeds).

Doing nothing but driving, sometimes (... at triple digit speeds).

Most of these transports are STAT “Now” which means deliver as soon as possible following all traffic laws.
When driving emergent (red lights/siren), I have everything turned off, including distraction of the radio, to lessen load on the engine. Yes, I have become uncomfortably hot. Comfort is not important.

High speeds are attained only when no other traffic is near, road surfaces are clean and dry and great sight distance - can see if any deer, elk, horses, cattle, etc. can get to the roadway. (When seeing deer along the highway or interstate, I have slowed to 45 mph able to stop.)

At 100+ mph, the Expedition and Camry have been very smooth and stable.
(I dislike exposing the Expedition’s 4WD drivetrain to such speeds, but what do you do when the hospital calls asking where their blood is?)

After an emergentransport, I inspect the vehicle and tires, (everything is inspected weekly on a checklist, [tires daily]) and I return usually between 50 and 55 mph to save fuel - always in the right lane. Tractor-trailer rigs often pass me.

“Yes, I have become uncomfortably hot. Comfort is not important.”

Absolutely disagree. One would hope that if someone’s life was hanging in the balance. That the person delivering the things that could potentially save their life would be able to do their job to the absolute best of their ability with as few distractions as possible. It would be reasonable to assume that in such a situation, driver comfort would be important. If your asinine theory was correct, then we wouldn’t see racecar drivers using cold air boxes to cool air going to their helmets or cool suits that circulate chilled water around them. But we do.

" I have everything turned off, including distraction of the radio, to lessen load on the engine. "

Wow, just wow. How much load do you suppose the radio puts on the engine.?

I’m not sure if you’re just hilariously un/misinformed or a troll.

I also disagree with the OP’s premise that driver comfort is unimportant.
In fact, a driver who is sitting in a car that is too hot is more prone to becoming fatigued and nodding off, when compared to a driver who is comfortable.

Many years ago, Popular Mechanics magazine did a study of how drivers fared with modern conveniences and w/o modern conveniences in their cars. They used a DeSoto, circa 1940 and a DeSoto, circa 1960 for comparison purposes. They used two drivers who would drive the same long-distance trip in one of the DeSotos, and then the drivers would switch to the other DeSoto for the next long-distance trip. This was done multiple times, and after each long-distance drive, the drivers were tested for alertness and symptoms of mental fatigue.

The results were incontrovertible. At the end of each long-distance drive, the driver who had the benefit of air-conditioning, a smooth ride, low cabin noise levels, electrically-adjustable seats, power steering, power brakes, etc, arrived more energetic, more alert, and less fatigued than the driver who had to deal with high cabin temperatures and other factors related to lower comfort levels.

Sure, you get a great workout sweating without exercise.

wow

just

wow

“At 100+ mph, the Expedition and Camry have been very smooth and stable”

Yes , the epitome safe driving. If the hospital calls, just kick it up to 120 mph. These cars are amazingly safe at any speed.

Yes , the epitome safe driving. If the hospital calls, just kick it up to 120 mph. These cars are amazingly safe at any speed.
Wish that I could. Concerned that I'damage themergencyehicle and delay product arrival. Expedition is governed at 103 mph. "S" tires are rated only to 112 mph. Now if I still had my Kawasaki 650!
Sure, you get a great workout sweating without exercise.
Can't exercise while driving. So sweating is the next best thing. What else is there to do? And after working out athealth club, I need not use the sauna!
Wow, just wow. How much load do you suppose the radio puts on the engine.?
Thelectricaload from the stereo CD/radio is very small. But all loads add up and the light bar's incandescent lamps and motors, wigwag headlights and siren use much electricity. So during emergentransports I impose as little load on the engine as possible. When driving normally, I listen to the radio.

With all this sweating, I hope you put a towel on the seat in deference to the next driver.
Please, do your own laundry and use plenty of deodorant before you arrive at a hospital…all sweaty and carrying someone’s next blood supply.

With all this sweating, I hope you put a towel on the seat in deference to the next driver. Please, do your own laundry and use plenty of deodorant before you arrive at a hospital....all sweaty and carrying someone's next blood supply.
Yes! That could be a problem. I use a sheet. To offend as little as possible, I quickly drop the boxes off and leave. Yes, I do my own laundry. Have several sets of fire department blues. Have another sheet I place when picking up hitchikers on the return.
when picking up hitchikers on the return.
At 100+ mph, the Expedition and Camry have been very smooth and stable Concerned that I'damage themergencyehicle and delay product arrival. Expedition is governed at 103 mph. "S" tires are rated only to 112 mph.
Now if I still had my Kawasaki 650!
I'd love to read THAT news story when someone doesn't see you coming up the road and pulls out in front of you or merges into your lane
"I'd love to read THAT news story when someone doesn't see you coming up the road and pulls out in front of you or merges into your lane."
When catching up to traffic or approaching intersections where a driver can make such a mistake, just slow and be ready for it.

Even with bright red and white lights flashing at them, someone may pull out.
There is a video where a driver turned left right in front of a responding sheriff’s vehicle.
The sheriff was forced to evade left, heading into the empty opposing lanes.
Did the driver have a form of dyslexia where he did opposite of what he intended?

At a major Denver intersection, all traffic had stopped for the emergencyehicle. A woman entered the intersection. Her window was open. If not deaf, how could she not have heard the blaring siren?
As she passed in front, she looked up apologetically as though ‘I want to stop but my car keeps going!’
It appeared that she froze, unable to brake.
I instantly silenced the siren, smiled at her and motioned her on and simply crossed behind her.

At another major intersection, heading west I had crossed the three northbound lanes and am crossing the center left turn lanes. A woman driving a pickup with Wyoming plates continues southbound even though the EV is now in the MIDDLE of the intersection almost right in front of her. Her vehicle did not dip, indicating braking, so I stopped. She passed right in front. No problem.
Always be ready for such situations.

WOW…I didn’t know Clark Kent was a contributor to this forum.

"WOW...I didn't know Clark Kent was a contributor to this forum."
Yes. Amazing how easy it is to avoid a Ms-hap.

We did this before Robt. Yes, people will accept a little eccentric behavior for free labor in return…but that doesn’t make you qualified to drive 100 mph in a Camry/Expedition. We have a volunteer fire department and it attracts the occasional Superman too. Slap a yellow light on a common family vehicle and suddenly, as MikeInNH says, there is CLark Kent reincarnate.

"but that doesn't make you qualified to drive 100 mph in a Camry/Expedition..."
Why is the Expedition governed at 103 mph? How does the Kansas farmer traveling to Denver drive at 110+ mph without harm to his Expedition? He, and a local police department, changed the "chip". Unknown at what speed the Camry is governed.

The Tire Warehouse had the best price for suitable tires.
Took the price to our neighborhood Discount Tire and they met it.