Tier preassure and track lights and engine light on

I have a 2010 Rav4, the tire pressure, track light and the engine light came up. I put air on the tires, about 30 lbs, but the pressure light is still on. Is anyone with a Rav 4 experience this problem?

Have you checked your Owner’s Manual to see if it lists a re-set procedure?

Lets see, you could check the vehicle sticker stating what the tire pressure should be instead of about 30 lbs. As VDC said look in manual for reset procedure. If you do not have one it can be found online.

Should those other lights come if it is only a tire problem?:

http://toyota.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7892/~/how-does-the-tire-pressure-monitoring-system-work-in-my-2014-tundra%3F

As I should have mentioned earlier, if the OP’s 2010 Rav has a full-size spare tire, then he needs to check (and correct, as necessary) the pressure in the spare.
My friend has a 2008 Rav, and he ignored the spare until I pointed out that omission to him.
After we put about 10 lbs of air into his spare, the TPMS warning light went off.

If the “check engine” light is on then Toyota has the car configured to turn off VSC and traction control. To get all those lights off someone will need to read the code. Once you have the diagnostic code you can post it here and people will offer advice on what it might be.

I’ve mentioned this before, but I’ve had these sorts of light shows, and it’s been a failing battery. I don’t know how that works, but it’s true anyway.

The spare tire can be the culprit. Also check your tires’ pressure when cold.