The CTC and the new cartalk.com

I agree. I started a separate thread on this but so far no answer.

I did see both of your comments, and I know that you prefer the old design. I am not sure whether it’s possible at this time, but I will let you know.

I have a couple more things that are not working. I opened this site in safari and saw that there is a box with the html codes icons like bold, underline etc. The box is blank in TenfourFox so I assume it is also blank in FireFox as well.

The “Attach a file” does not work in TenFourFox either. In safari, it seems to work but I all uploads now fail for me in safari.

Anyone not seeing the markup buttons in Firefox?

markup buttons?

The bold, italic, and underline buttons in the white box underneath the Leave a Comment heading.

I just tripped upon this topic at page 1, wherein participants questioned the credentials and economic philosophy of the Czarina, whom I count as one of my [very] few Community friends. You see, I come to the site only when I want something. That said, I tender my resume for the position of part-time, temporary Imperious Lady-in-Waiting to the Czarina.

P.S. Think back to World History class. Nary a Czarina, Czar, Czarevitch nor any meshpuchah had Communist leanings. It was the Communists who tore their world apart. In fact, if it hadn’t been for the blasted peasants, I’d be a princess in St. Petersburg right now. Not really.