Thanks for the input on the Volvo lights and OUI/DUI

@asecular

As strange as this may sound . . .

Thank you for saying it was you

I’m not upset with you and I’m also not going to exact any "revenge. I only flag people if I believe it’s truly appropriate, unlike some others, I suspect, that flagged me just because they didn’t like, or agree, with what I had to say

@Wheresrick: I don’t care about your income, whether you make minimum or are a millionaire. If you’re a lineman, you earn your pay, no question there. There are plenty of guys at my work that I consider to practically need a keeper, and it amazes me that some of them managed to get, much less hold a high-level job. I work in IT, and while I don’t expect everyone to be a whiz with using a computer, some of the questions I get from people making triple my salary make me thoroughly depressed some days. I expect someone’s grandmother to ask questions like these, not someone that surely has used a computer throughout their career. And let’s not even talk about some of the management decisions that seem to have been made by throwing darts. But every large company is crazy like this, and I’ve worked for a few of them. Adapt or die I guess.

One thing I’d have to say, even being a child of the 70s and 80s, is that people in previous decades had more common sense, and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better. But I’m sure every generation has felt this way about the next generation.