Steering coolant

Hi I was informed that I do not have to change the steering coolant for my 2006 honda odsy since i do the 15000 mile oil change. I am planning to put a hitch fora tent trailer not more than 1800 lbs

No such thing as “steering coolant” but doing 15K oil changes is asking for problems.

Huh?
I am going to assume that, “steering coolant”, is a reference to power steering fluid.

While some folks feel that PS fluid never needs to be changed, there are others who believe in replacing it every 30k miles or so. But…I am having a very hard time figuring out what an oil change has to do with the need (or lack of need) for changing the PS fluid.

And…I REALLY hope that you are not waiting 15k miles before you change your oil!

If you are going to tow a trailer, I hope that you have already changed the trans fluid & filter at least twice already, as this should be done every 3 yrs/30k miles, even if Honda does not specify it. And, if you are going to do any towing, I suggest that you have a transmission cooler installed, as towing does place a strain on your transmission, and the transmissions in Hondas of this era are notoriously weak.

Perhaps you can rephrase your question about the “steering coolant” so that we understand what you are trying to ask.