Spark Plugs

Need your help with Changing the plugs in a 2006 Subaru Tribeca. I know they are located inside the frame of the car, I was wondering if anyone has changed these before and how they raised the motor to get to them.

It’s easier viewed than told. You might check out Youtube as I think there is a video on there about it.
The only thing I would add is that the best procedure for installing new plugs going back in is that a short length of somewhat stiff rubber vacuum line be used to start and screw the plugs in best as possible.
Starting plugs with a socket can sometimes lead to the plug threads getting crossed up and if that happens the aggravation and expense factor just went way up.

Taking off on OK4450’s suggestion on the tubing, on my old Pontiac there were two hard to get at plugs. I used the tubing with a stiff wire insde (such as a welding rod) to be able to guide it in to the hole and get it in position to get the plug started. Then the wire could just be withdrawn and pop the tubing off.

You don’t need to raise the engine. Just start removing items that are in your way until you can remove the ignition coils and gain access to the spark plugs. You’ll want to be sure to have a regular and a swivel-type spark plug socket as well as a few short extensions. And like the above posts suggest use a piece of 3/8" hose as a tool. Just take your time and you’ll be fine.

Thanks everyone I’ll give it a go.