Sooooo... i got no clue help plz

Hard to tell from pic…
Bit looks like you may have a clearance problem also…looks like the bottom of caliper is rubbing on hub of rotor…
How much can you move the caliper around when you shake it by hand, as it sits in picture…

thanks for pointing that out, no unusual wear on rotor from what i can remember. i will surely look into that ty

I tried the Google image search. Closest I found to a caliper looking like that was a Nissan and a S2000 (presumably Honda). But neither were exact matches. If you want to try it yourself, from the main Google page, click “Images” (upper right), then click the camera icon, then paste the URL of the image you posted above in the paste image URL box. To copy the URL of the image, just position the cursor over your caliper image above, then right-click “copy shortcut”.

I also tried searching on the 3-triangles pattern (at the bottom of the caliper) with a cropped image, but didn’t find anything. Perhaps if the cropped image was edited to bring out the pattern more clearly it might find a match.