So I'm waiting for C&C to ask, "Why?"

As in, a caller starts their question, " I have a 1982 Ford Festiva…" and the first words our of Tom’s mouth is, “Why?”

I’m sure there are some cars out there that would elicit this question, other that the obvious Yugo. Personally, it’s fear of this response that keeps me from calling in at all…

Answer: “Personally, it’s fear of this response that keeps me from calling in at all…”

Some cars just seem to get a bad reputation, but like anything else, everyones experience with a car can/will be different. I used to catch heck from people for owning a Pinto at one time; but believe it or not it was a very dependable and trouble free car for me. Apparently I was a lucky one?

If you’re afraid to call the show, we here at the forum would be happy to help. Simply ask the question and give us a bit of backlground to work with.

C&C don’t ask ‘why’ because, for the most part, every car out there is OK if it meets its owner’s needs. Folks aren’t calling in to get a grade on the car they own, they want help.