Should I get a specially constructed title?

Wow @jtsanders that’s something else! It’s nice to hear a story where the police are actually pretty cool. I hear so many times it can be the other way around. And @meanjoe75fan that’s a lot of good information! I live in a small rural town right below gettysburg in Adams county. The police around here tend to be pretty lax, but just like everywhere, you have the young guys that got all C’s in highschool and is an ass purely because he can be. It’s one of those guys I’m worried about. But really, I think if I were pulled over for the tags, i would probably just get a warning. I’m hopeful at least! I talked to the previous owner (who is extremely helpful and very apologetic about the problems) and he will be sending down his antique tags to transfer to us. Maybe that ought to work me pretty well for a while. I don’t think it would hurt to still get some fender flares, and get a normal inspection just to see what it might need in order to pass the enhanced inspection, especially since I will be a freshman at state college in a few months!

Ah, a Trackfire.