Should I buy this car

So, in a sense, if you drive one, you are saying “I don’t give a . . . about fuel economy or the environment.”

It’s a not-so-subtle way of saying “I can afford not to give a … . . about fuel economy”.
Wasting money signals status and power (and that you have a lot of money)
You don’t see models riding shotgun of the guy driving a 1993 Corolla.

I always think of an H2 as a Tahoe with its utility value removed. I don’t know what they use for an H3 platform but they have very little utility value for the price too.

The H2 is based on the Suburban, I believe. The H3 is based on the Colorado pickup.

In that case, the H3 is based on a POS

the H3 uses the same platform as the Colorado Pickup with some modifications to make it perform and look more like a Hummer.

One day pulling into the local Home Depot parking lot my dad saw a Hummer H2 pull in at the same time as a 60’s or so VW Bug. He thought there would be an arguement between the two but then the Hummer Driver went over to help the driver in the bug get his window up, they appeared to be friends.

A co-worker bought a used H2 many years ago for the Image and then traded back to a smaller car after paying for the fuel for a few months. I think she bought a Scion Tc (She traded cars pretty often for awhile there)