Service warranty

I have a 2001 Toyota Rav4, which continually stalled when I stopped at lights. It has taken the dealership about 3 months & $2500 in labor, repairs & parts to find the problem. Are there any service or repair warranties that I should ask about before I pay? About 4 months ago when 1st brought the car to them they said it was a $640 fuel injection problem but then the car stalled 3 days later. And its taken almost 3 months for them to get to the roots of the problem but I had to pay for everything and not reimbursed for the misdiagnose of the fuel injection.

A stalling situation at traffic lights only usually points to an Idle Air Control valve problem or a vacuum leak.
Testing for a vacuum leak is easy. With the IAC valve it may not be so easy.
Did they look into this or not?

Another possible cause could be an internal engine problem; head gasket, low cylinder, etc. This is probably not the case if the vehicle runs fine other than the stalling at times. Just pointing it out.

As to getting reimbursed for any perceived misdiagnosis of the fuel injection; not likely.

How many miles are on this vehicle?

After 8 years, it is unlikely any of this is covered under warranty. There may be a 10 year/100,000 mile drivetrain warranty, so you may want to ask if any drivetrain components were repaired, but other than that, the best you can hope for is some kind of “goodwill” gesture, which would be completely voluntary on the part of Toyota and/or the dealership.

It can’t hurt to ask.