Saturn aura xe 3.5 won't start

Ok so I woke up this morni and my Saturn Aura xe 3.5 would not crank all the lights on the dash come on but the engine won’t make a sound when you turn the key. I recently had camshaft and crankshaft sensors replaced bought a new battery had spark plugs wires and ignition control module replaced. I’m lost and need this engine to fire up I really need help I’m thinking it could be the ecm or fuel pump but I want to be sure before I spend more money

Sounds like a battery that has just enough life to turn on lights but will not start the vehicle. Simple thing is to have a road side service try and jump it. Or if you have a battery charger use that . I personally will not jump vehicle to vehicle any more because of the expensive electrical damage that can happen.

I think Volvo meant to say ‘will NOT jump vehicle to vehicle’.
I concur with all other items in Volvo_V70 advice.
A failed fuel pump would prevent starting, but would not prevent cranking.

Thanks Purebred , I will Edit my post . Also going to get a new keyboard this one has problems.

If no sound when you turn the key it has nothing to do with your fuel pump and is probably not the ecm. First place to start is your battery. Get a voltmeter and check the resting voltage. Should be ~12.5 volts. If that checks out, remove the terminals from the battery. Clean the outside of the battery posts and the insides of the terminals with an inexpensive combination tool you can get at an auto supply store. If none of those measures work, have the car towed to a shop.

With the dash lights on, step on the brake pedal and shift the transmission into neutral and then try starting the engine.

If the engine starts, there’s a problem with the park/neutral safety switch.

Tester

Yes indeedy… All good advice. After that I would go right to the starter relay and give it ‘what fer’ as I am wont to do. Then again I need to realize I am not speaking to car people all the time.