Rodent damage

Recently, I have had spark plug wires chewed through by some type of rodent more than once. What is a good remedy for this type of problem?

I suggest you put some traps around the car on the ground with some peanut butter on them.

Cat, trap, poison, it all depends on the situation.

I have a cat and a small dog at my house, so I am hesitant to put out poison or a trap. Could try it overnight with the animals inside. Anything for under the hood?

I heard moth balls will work. Put them around inside the engine compartment I’ve never tried it so I don’t know if it actually works. I would remove them before starting engine.