Repairing a convertible top

I have a 98 Chrysler Sebring Convertible top. The lower left portion of the fabric which is at the bottom of the window area is loose and moves. It looks like it just needs to be glued or something. What type of adhesive should I use to make this piece stick as it should?


I use a glue called GOOP. Yeah strange name alright, but I’ve found the Automotive type GOOP to hold anything together.
There is a marine GOOP too.