Refrigerant line to condenser connector fitting

I’m tying to replace the A/C condenser on a '95 Dodge Dakota. The snag is the connection between the refrigerant plumbing and the condenser. It’s some sort of garter spring and flange design that I don’t seem to be able to separate. Clues??

You need a particular tool to do this. It is very easy with the correct tool. Most auto stores should have it.

You need a tool that looks like this


thank you very much! I’m on it.