Rain-X

I have been using it for almost 5 years now and am loving it. here is what i do to avoid haze.
i apply it using bounty paper towel. i leave it to haze for about 10 minutes, and then sprinkle some water with hand, and then wipe it off with a clean, dry bounty paper towel. After doing that i wash my car. Yes i know i said AFTER applying the rain-x. :slight_smile:
some of you fellas will consider me a little out of calibration in the head department, but it works very well. last time i applied rain-x to my car in october 2006, using same steps and the rain-x is still working. If you guys dont belive me, well go ahead and give it a shot!! :slight_smile:
by the way, am i the only one who cant log in to my account? i apologize for posting as “anonymous”, didnt want to but didnt have a choice!! :slight_smile:

You weren’t. I just found my password again. A day and a half and I forget where I write things. The new site is newer and forgot things so we have to find our passwords and re-enter them I guess.

apply and then use windshield washer or use wet rag to wipe away haze, i love the stuff,almost never need wipers in the rain